Higher Education Courses and Consulting is an LLC formed in North Carolina that serves as a partnership between instructor, students, and parents to offer substantive and applicable Bible and Leadership courses to middle and high school students in a flexible online format.
Who is Higher Education a great fit for?
- Families who choose to Homeschool, but would like to partner with an experienced educator in the areas of Bible and Leadership
- Those who would like to supplement their education in public school with formal instruction in Bible and Leadership
- Anyone interested in courses that are offered for personal enrichment
How is Higher Education different from what one might learn through the local church?
- Higher education provides a more formal and in-depth level of teaching
- Courses within Higher Education offer a greater level of focus
- Courses are intentionally interconnected with an overall aim of building a strong foundation in Christian worldview, critical thinking, and leadership.
What are the highs and lows of Higher Education?
Education is connected to one’s worldview. For believers this means that faith and learning are not divided. As such, courses at Higher Education are taught from the perspective that education is for the glory of God.
The greatest commandment is to love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength. Have you ever thought about what it means to love the Lord with all your mind? Certainly it involves studying God’s word and this is an integral part of Higher Education.
The average cost of local Christian schools comes out to be approximately $700 per course. Higher Education is significantly less than this average.